Greetings to all our Dear Readers!
As Get Set embarks on this new exciting journey, we gladly welcome you aboard! As thrilled as we are to bring our services to your doorstep that just does not seem enough. We would like to create a space where we can connect with our Readers and Customers on a more frequent basis. How do we plan on doing that? … Well, what better way to do that than a Blog? Here in our Blog, we will come to you with Classic Recipes, Tips on Baking & Grilling, Get Set Updates, and of course, the random Fun Facts.
So let’s jump right in!
B-B-Q…. Utter these three letters and for most of us the first thing that pops in our mind right away is a juicy piece of steak or smoky sausages. While this visualization is drool-worthy (probably not for all); why shouldn’t the Vegetarians have some fun?
So come along and let’s shatter this common misconception about Grilling. This is how we are going to do that- find a juicy pineapple and get grillin!
Brazilian Grilled Pineapple
Prep Time: 5 Minutes + 4 Hours of Marination
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- 1 Pineapple Cored & Sliced
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2-3 Tbspns Softened Butter
- 2 Tspns Ground Cinnamon
- ¼ Tspn of Salt
- Combine the sugar, salt, cinnamon and butter in a bowl.
- Coat the Pineapple slices in the prepared mixture.
- Let it sit for 4 hours in the fridge.
- Grill the Pineapple slices on both sides for 3 minutes each.
- Keep basting the pineapple slices with the sugar and butter mixture while grilling.
- Add a quarter tspn of red chilli powder to spice things up a bit.
This is as simple as it gets. But don’t let this simplicity fool you. You are gonna have to try it to believe it. Pick up a Warm slice of this Brazilian Grilled Pineapple and top it with a scoop of Vanilla Icecream. Mmm-hhmmm….
You still think Grilling is just for the Meat Lovers?…Think Again!
Leave a comment